droidsandewoks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ewok Multipack (2012): Kneesaa, Teebo, Tippet, Filtchee, & Nanta

+8
r2sg
dmeluzio22
bigbarada
Morgan4242
Delmar Nori
darth_sidious
James
Chukha-Trok76
12 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ewok Multipack (2012): Kneesaa, Teebo, Tippet, Filtchee, & Nanta - Page 4 Empty Re: Ewok Multipack (2012): Kneesaa, Teebo, Tippet, Filtchee, & Nanta

Post  darth_sidious Mon 06 Aug 2012, 3:38 pm

Its all based on their distribution centers - the NE centers must not have them yet. I was told the same thing when I called - they are on order, but the order cant be filled until the distribution centers receive them and ship them out to area stores.

James, you're right - that Kneesaa hood does totally change her appearance. As for Teebo, the hood fits fine - that person simply didnt pull it all the way down. A few users on Rebelscum posted more pics if you want to check it out...
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ewok Multipack (2012): Kneesaa, Teebo, Tippet, Filtchee, & Nanta - Page 4 Empty Re: Ewok Multipack (2012): Kneesaa, Teebo, Tippet, Filtchee, & Nanta

Post  PrincessNadia Tue 07 Aug 2012, 10:34 am

OMG! OMG! The Toys R US website has the Ewoks listed, but they're not sold online. I think I checked the website last week and they weren't on there. Or maybe I was dreaming? lol
Have you guys seen the Ewoks on the TRU website, too?

I can't wait til 10am to call TRU. I hope they have good news for me, maybe that they've at least shipped. My birthday is on Thursday and this would be the best bday gift to myself ever!!!
PrincessNadia
PrincessNadia

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessNadia Tue 07 Aug 2012, 11:36 am

Ugh. Nothing yet. She says they get delivery Thursday, but she doesn't know what's on the truck. The chick that answered the phone last time was much nicer.
PrincessNadia
PrincessNadia

Back to top Go down

Post  Chukha-Trok76 Tue 07 Aug 2012, 6:01 pm

The good folks at the TRU's in Tulsa have all benn really nice and helpful. That's always better when you deal with understanding and willing clerks who go that extra step to just be nice to you. I DO hope you finally get this set, Nadia. Ewoks for one's birthday are always fun! Distribution centers out here haven't received them yet, but our stores don't get supplies until Friday, so there's always a chance. My best friend, Kris, says he and his wife will look for me when they go to Tulsa on Friday. If they have them, he says he'll purchase them for me and I can pay him the $40.00 when they get back home. What a nice pal to do this for me! I hope they hit stores around all my friends on this forum as well. Soon! Happy Ewok
Chukha-Trok76
Chukha-Trok76

Back to top Go down

Ewok Multipack (2012): Kneesaa, Teebo, Tippet, Filtchee, & Nanta - Page 4 Empty Nanta arrived today!

Post  Chukha-Trok76 Thu 09 Aug 2012, 5:50 pm

The single figure of Nanta, which my sister bought me, arrived in my mail today! Happy Ewok
Chukha-Trok76
Chukha-Trok76

Back to top Go down

Post  James Thu 09 Aug 2012, 9:01 pm

Cool! What do you think of the figure? Jumping Ewok
James
James
Founder
Founder

https://droidsandewoks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Chukha-Trok76 Fri 10 Aug 2012, 1:09 am

I like him a lot! Basically, the figure is the same body and face of No'ahpaak, but his fur coloring is dark charcoal and dark grey stripes. He came with a spear and two drumsticks. His hood is new. you can definitely tell that Nanta is "Corpsey" from the films. So I pose him with his good buddy and fellow war vetran, Romba. Nanta looks great! I'll take a good pic and post it later tomorrow! Jumping Ewok
Chukha-Trok76
Chukha-Trok76

Back to top Go down

Post  dmeluzio22 Fri 10 Aug 2012, 12:19 pm

Very cool. Look forward to seeing the pictures!
dmeluzio22
dmeluzio22

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan4242 Fri 10 Aug 2012, 5:03 pm

I got the set, I'm in Indiana, so if it's hit here it should be hitting every where now or at least next week! Good luck every body, it's a great set, I have only been able to look at it, my girlfriend is holding it till my B-Day in Sept.
Morgan4242
Morgan4242

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorax Fri 10 Aug 2012, 5:24 pm

Nobody in Pennsylvania has these yet, i just called 3 local toys r usses and i got no where; The anticipation is driving me nutz!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Gorax
Gorax

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessNadia Fri 10 Aug 2012, 6:54 pm

I got a little desperate and had my aunt in the west coast pick it up for me. She shipped them today priority mail, supposedly they get here Monday! I can't wait!!!!
I have a huge dilemma, though. I wanna open them, but I kinda feel like I can't! I eventually want to get another pack. So I have one unopened....
PrincessNadia
PrincessNadia

Back to top Go down

Post  Chukha-Trok76 Sat 11 Aug 2012, 9:27 pm

OPEN THEM, NADIA! OPPENN THEM! I GOT THEM! I called both TRUs yesterday, and the one on 21st street had them. They actually held them for me all day until my sister and I could drive up and buy them! So very happy! Kneesaa looks so cute. I opened my set. I'll buy another to leave boxed, but for now I'm loving having them in with my tribe. Jumping Ewok
Chukha-Trok76
Chukha-Trok76

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Sun 12 Aug 2012, 1:08 pm

For anyone able to find them, here is a $5 TRU coupon, which can be used on the Ewok set!

http://babiesrustv.com/promo/brucoupon.html?programId=16889091&source=TRU&imageType=thumbnail&merchantId=12524259&affiliateId=12689819&viewType=viewFull
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Thu 16 Aug 2012, 3:04 pm

I found the TRU Ewok set today, and having campaigned to get Kneesaa made, its great to finally own her - what a fantastic set - and that $5 coupon was a nice bonus.

Now I'm on the hunt for another set for James, since he is in Canada!
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Thu 16 Aug 2012, 6:09 pm

Glad you found them! Thanks for looking for me too!
James
James
Founder
Founder

https://droidsandewoks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorax Fri 17 Aug 2012, 11:04 pm

still nothing in eastern PA, shame on Toys R Us for not making these available on their site; the scalpers and price gougers on ebay still want close to 30.00 over retail price...... sigh. The closest TRU to my house said they would get a truck in on tues., wish me luck What a Face
Gorax
Gorax

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Sat 18 Aug 2012, 12:44 pm

I just opened this set up - Kneesaa is the best figure by far in my opinion - I'm so happy fans have her now. The other figures are good, the only disappointment is Teebo's head - they used the Logray head instead of the newly sculpted Teebo head seen on the back of the package.

With all the spare hoods, I decided to swap Kaink's softgoods hood with the spare that came with Kneesaa - I think it looks much better:

Ewok Multipack (2012): Kneesaa, Teebo, Tippet, Filtchee, & Nanta - Page 4 Kaink-mod
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan4242 Sat 18 Aug 2012, 1:35 pm

Yeah, that's what I'm going to do when I get to open my set...Kaink looks alot better in that hood.
I have her in the cartoon Wicket hood right now.
Morgan4242
Morgan4242

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Tue 21 Aug 2012, 3:18 pm

IN STOCK!

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12885955
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ewok Multipack (2012): Kneesaa, Teebo, Tippet, Filtchee, & Nanta - Page 4 Empty Re: Ewok Multipack

Post  JediPrincessKneesaa Wed 22 Aug 2012, 11:26 am

I'm hoping to go check at the Toys 'R' Us in Lincoln tomorrow for this Ewok Multipack. I hope that I won't miss out on it - I already had missed out on The Force Unleashed battlepack with PROXY in it, and the one with Darth Phobos.

I'll post if I find it or not later on Thursday or Friday!
JediPrincessKneesaa

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Wed 22 Aug 2012, 12:51 pm

JediPrincessKneesaa wrote:I'm hoping to go check at the Toys 'R' Us in Lincoln tomorrow for this Ewok Multipack. I hope that I won't miss out on it - I already had missed out on The Force Unleashed battlepack with PROXY in it, and the one with Darth Phobos.

I'll post if I find it or not later on Thursday or Friday!

You can call ahead with the Item #: 790723, and if they have them, they might hold one for you. Otherwise if they're out of stock, they should be able to tell you which local stores have them as well. Jumping Ewok
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Sat 25 Aug 2012, 9:37 pm

Back in stock!

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12885955
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dmeluzio22 Thu 30 Aug 2012, 2:27 pm

GOT MINE!

Finally. It seemed to take forever for my area (Central, PA) to get them but we did and I bought mine yesterday on the way home from work.

I LOVE the Kneesa. I found my old Ewok Hang Gliding Adventure book from when I was a kid not that long ago and started reading it to my littles ones. It rekindled my interest for not only Ewoks but especially Kneesa and having her in my collection is awesome.

Also, I just finished reading the Ewok Droids Omnibus and it had a story in it with Tippett. So that was cool seeing him in the set. The others in the set are nice but those 2 are my favorites.
dmeluzio22
dmeluzio22

Back to top Go down

Post  Chukha-Trok76 Thu 30 Aug 2012, 5:53 pm

Glad you found them! It seems like most folks are finding this Ewok Pack now and all the reviews on them have been favorable, which is a very good thing. Hasbro and TRU cannot keep them in stock, they're literally flying off the shelves and the online store has sold out and restocked repeatedly. This should more than prove to Hasbro that many, many people love Endor's resident furballs, and the love of Ewoks! hopefully this will mean that it's only a small matter of time before another set is released which includes my hero, Chukha-Trok! I hope so anyway! About the Ewok's Hang gliding Adventure and the Ewok stories, I had them all when I was a smaller boy, I still have them now that I'm a bigger boy, and I still love them. The stories are short and simple, and I love the Pat Paris illustrations! He/she (?) had a real style and a way of really capturing the Ewok characters and village life. To this day, they're some of my alltime favorite Star Wars illustrations, besides all of Joe Johnston conceptual artwork. I still need to order my Droids and Ewoks Omnibus. Maybe for my birthday in November along with Size Matters Not and Eric Walker's book about Skywalker Ranch. Again, glad you found your set and are sharing the love for Star Wars and Ewoks with your own little ones!
Chukha-Trok76
Chukha-Trok76

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Thu 30 Aug 2012, 9:41 pm

So now that a number of you own this set, how do you rank each Ewok? From my favorite to least:

1.) Kneesaa
2.) Flitchee
3.) Teebo
4.) Tippet
5.) Nanta

What really surprised me was how great Flitchee looks with his alternate hood and satchel - that combination is so much better than the repainted Graak hood and quiver. I like Nanta least because he lacks a lot of detail on the face (deco) and hood. The hood itself has visible tool marks from where the sculptor flattened the wax / clay that he / she was working with. It looks a bit rushed - thats why I think Nanta was the one that replaced Chukha-Trok in this set.
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next