droidsandewoks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Insider issue #135: Ewoks Rogues Gallery!

2 posters

Go down

Star Wars Insider issue #135: Ewoks Rogues Gallery! Empty Star Wars Insider issue #135: Ewoks Rogues Gallery!

Post  Chukha-Trok76 Sun 29 Jul 2012, 9:48 pm

I picked up Star Wars insider #135 at our local Hastings store on Thursday, and was surprised to find the rougues gallery article entitled "[/i]The Ewoks: Warriors of Endor[/i]!" It's a famous picture of several prominant members of Bright Tree Village, including Romba, Warok, Lumat, Leektar, and Widdle, along with some lesser known Ewoks, such as Tokkat, Brethupp (he's cute!) and Greemon (not to be confused with a Digimon!) I purchased the issue, something I rarely do anymore, because it has such a nice Ewok article. I plan on carefully cutting out the pages, glueing them together at the seam, and framing it alongside my original 1983 poster of Wicket. If you haven't seen this Rogues Gallery yet, do so. It's Ewok-riffic!
Chukha-Trok76
Chukha-Trok76

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Insider issue #135: Ewoks Rogues Gallery! Empty Re: Star Wars Insider issue #135: Ewoks Rogues Gallery!

Post  darth_sidious Sun 29 Jul 2012, 10:47 pm

I havent seen the issue, but someone scanned and uploaded it - I found it via a Google search: I dont see the names though!

https://media.photobucket.com/image/ewoks%20warriors%20of%20endor/roqoodepot/ewoks.jpg

Here is half of the group shot via wiki:

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/b/b7/Ewoks-endor.jpg
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Insider issue #135: Ewoks Rogues Gallery! Empty Re: Star Wars Insider issue #135: Ewoks Rogues Gallery!

Post  Chukha-Trok76 Sun 29 Jul 2012, 11:26 pm

Aw man! The names are beneath the picture, nummerically.

1. Wuta
2. Wispeth
3. Tokkat
4. Leektar
5. Greemon
6. Lakotup
7. Wijunkee
8. Widdle "Willy" Warrick Very Happy
9. Barneeson
10. Taras
11. Brethupp
12. Fufuneek (He has fun then yells "eek!")
13. Warok (Teebo's da!)
14. Lumat (Latara, Nippet and Wiley's da!)
15. Khungata
16. Romba
Chukha-Trok76
Chukha-Trok76

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Mon 30 Jul 2012, 12:09 am

Awesome - thanks for posting that list!
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down