droidsandewoks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Droids Figure Jord Dusat by Peakob1

5 posters

Go down

Custom Droids Figure  Jord Dusat by Peakob1 Empty Custom Droids Figure Jord Dusat by Peakob1

Post  peakob1 Thu 26 Aug 2010, 5:07 pm

Hello everyone I really enjoy your site and just wanted to post my custom of Jord Dusat.
Hopefully I will get the chance to create more of the characters in a more modern look.
In the mean time I hope you enjoy him, he was a lot of fun to work on.

Custom Droids Figure  Jord Dusat by Peakob1 Jord2Custom Droids Figure  Jord Dusat by Peakob1 Jord1Custom Droids Figure  Jord Dusat by Peakob1 Jord3
peakob1
peakob1

Back to top Go down

Custom Droids Figure  Jord Dusat by Peakob1 Empty Re: Custom Droids Figure Jord Dusat by Peakob1

Post  James Thu 26 Aug 2010, 5:50 pm

Wow! That Jord is absolutely awesome! Fantastic job! Welcome aboard and I'm really looking forward to new customs!
James
James
Founder
Founder

https://droidsandewoks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Custom Droids Figure  Jord Dusat by Peakob1 Empty Re: Custom Droids Figure Jord Dusat by Peakob1

Post  Chukha-Trok76 Thu 26 Aug 2010, 6:34 pm

Fantastic! It's cool to see some new custom Droids figures on here. I always liked Jord, and you did a great job with this custom. alien
Chukha-Trok76
Chukha-Trok76

Back to top Go down

Post  peakob1 Thu 26 Aug 2010, 7:06 pm

Thanks guys
hopefully I can find some more modern parts to produce some more characters
Stay tuned...
peakob1
peakob1

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Thu 26 Aug 2010, 8:38 pm

Its great to see a Droids character in realistic form, it would be cool if you made Thall and Kea to go with him!
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  peakob1 Thu 26 Aug 2010, 11:13 pm

That's my hope, but I might be doing that Imperial officer in the trench coat next because i have the parts. Not sure what his name is? I'm a little cloudy on my driods but I'm slowly starting to get back into it for sure. I actually took inspiration from YOU to create my Jord so keep up the good work on the ewoks stuff. I would really like to see a custom of that Big ape creature in the first film. Too bad it wasn't red it look a bit like a gundark from the clone wars series. that things name escapes me as well...
peakob1
peakob1

Back to top Go down

Post  davidc Fri 27 Aug 2010, 10:20 am

nice job you have done on jord what parts did you use
davidc
davidc

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Fri 27 Aug 2010, 12:04 pm

peakob1 wrote:That's my hope, but I might be doing that Imperial officer in the trench coat next because i have the parts. Not sure what his name is? I'm a little cloudy on my driods but I'm slowly starting to get back into it for sure. I actually took inspiration from YOU to create my Jord so keep up the good work on the ewoks stuff. I would really like to see a custom of that Big ape creature in the first film. Too bad it wasn't red it look a bit like a gundark from the clone wars series. that things name escapes me as well...

Well thats a total compliment if I inspired your custom - you did a fantastic job, thats for sure. The Imperial you are probably thinking of is Admiral Screed, I made a custom of him probably 5 years ago - so mine could likely use an upgrade! The giant creature in the first Ewoks movie is the Gorax, I've seen someone use a 12 inch figure to customize one - but I've never made one myself.
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  peakob1 Fri 27 Aug 2010, 1:18 pm

The part for him are all over the place so a recipe might be a bit jummbled
1 hoth Han upper torso and part of plastic from lower part of coat
1 woolero hood ice cream man (lower torso and legs and upper parts of the arms
1 yana de gargon (Forearms and hands)
1 Capt. Tyfo legacy (Boots and belt pouch)
1 Malacki rancor keeper (head)
1 part of a braid from potf2 slave leia
and a little extra extra plastic for mohawk
from there your on your own Very Happy

peakob1
peakob1

Back to top Go down

Post  peakob1 Fri 27 Aug 2010, 1:26 pm

Do you still have that Screed on your shelf or is he retired I sure would like to see a sample
that's OK if you prefer not to show him. I have some dated stuff too. A lot of times I retire them but sometimes I take them back out and add new parts. I just did that with one of my lee Bo 2b1 characters I have customized. Added better arms and more articulation.
peakob1
peakob1

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Fri 27 Aug 2010, 6:02 pm

peakob1 wrote:
Do you still have that Screed on your shelf or is he retired I sure would like to see a sample
that's OK if you prefer not to show him. I have some dated stuff too. A lot of times I retire them but sometimes I take them back out and add new parts. I just did that with one of my lee Bo 2b1 characters I have customized. Added better arms and more articulation.

I'd be happy to dust him off and take a picture for you. I do the same thing, sometimes I'll find old customs of mine and rework them with new parts. Its great to look at something you made years ago and refresh it like that.
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Fri 27 Aug 2010, 11:24 pm

Now you inspired me to update this figure, here he is - Admiral Screed from Droids:

Custom Droids Figure  Jord Dusat by Peakob1 Screed-new
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  peakob1 Sat 28 Aug 2010, 11:48 am

Slick!!!
I really want to work on him now, but it's going to have to wait because I started a Kea Moll last night and she is coming along nicley. Stay Tuned next week.
peakob1
peakob1

Back to top Go down

Post  peakob1 Mon 30 Aug 2010, 1:34 am

Got my Kea Moll done, she is awesome! Really turned out great! I enjoy her so much that i started working on mungo bobabe also, he is finished except for his paint job but i will show Kea Moll on monday or Tuesday...
peakob1
peakob1

Back to top Go down

Post  James Mon 30 Aug 2010, 7:10 am

Really looking forward to these!
James
James
Founder
Founder

https://droidsandewoks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down