droidsandewoks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The wildlife of Endor : custom critters

4 posters

Go down

The wildlife of Endor : custom critters Empty The wildlife of Endor : custom critters

Post  Chukha-Trok76 Thu 03 Feb 2011, 4:42 am

It's been awhile since I posted anything new on customs. I have customized to date, a Chukha-Trok action figure (see my profile pic), a Greater Lantern Bird and an Endorian Lesser Bordok. I also outfitted a Safari Ltd. pinto stallion to look like a Pulga horse, and I have a little pony for a Guapa. I'll have pics up very soon of the Lantern Bird and the Bordok. That got me thinking of my Ewoks display. I want my Ewok village to be very detailed, with Ewoks and their accessories like wagons, pots, baskets, buckets. I want to make an animal corral or pen similar to that seen in Caravan of Courage. I'll make this out of small twigs lashed together with hemp thread.
I'm finishing up a custom Munyip. I made him out of a little green lemur from one of my animal sets. I gave him a long thin snout, big ears, and I bulged out his eyes. I'm going to add his gliding skin between the upper and lower limbs. To finish the Munyip off, I'll paint him white and detail it like the ones in the cartoon.
What other Endorian fauna can I make? Maybe a Korrina and an Asha figure set? Or a Yayax (The screaming panther-like cats as seen in the episode Rampage of the Phogs.) Or I still haven't made that Hanadak yet!
Anything new in customizing with anyone else?
Chukha-Trok76
Chukha-Trok76

Back to top Go down

The wildlife of Endor : custom critters Empty Hanadak miniature

Post  Scotty Speed Sat 05 Feb 2011, 1:57 pm

http://scottyspeedskillerkustoms.blogspot.com/

I did a lot of custom STAR WARS miniatures, one of which was a Hanadak. Check them out on my blog spot.

I'm working right now on a set of prototype EWOKS 2nd series figures. They were cast from the actual prototype figures. I'll post some pics after I finish painting them.
Scotty Speed

Back to top Go down

The wildlife of Endor : custom critters Empty Re: The wildlife of Endor : custom critters

Post  darth_sidious Sat 05 Feb 2011, 7:47 pm

Chukha-Trok76 wrote: It's been awhile since I posted anything new on customs. I have customized to date, a Chukha-Trok action figure (see my profile pic), a Greater Lantern Bird and an Endorian Lesser Bordok. I also outfitted a Safari Ltd. pinto stallion to look like a Pulga horse, and I have a little pony for a Guapa. I'll have pics up very soon of the Lantern Bird and the Bordok. That got me thinking of my Ewoks display. I want my Ewok village to be very detailed, with Ewoks and their accessories like wagons, pots, baskets, buckets. I want to make an animal corral or pen similar to that seen in Caravan of Courage. I'll make this out of small twigs lashed together with hemp thread.
I'm finishing up a custom Munyip. I made him out of a little green lemur from one of my animal sets. I gave him a long thin snout, big ears, and I bulged out his eyes. I'm going to add his gliding skin between the upper and lower limbs. To finish the Munyip off, I'll paint him white and detail it like the ones in the cartoon.
What other Endorian fauna can I make? Maybe a Korrina and an Asha figure set? Or a Yayax (The screaming panther-like cats as seen in the episode Rampage of the Phogs.) Or I still haven't made that Hanadak yet!

I cant wait to see your customs, I havent had much time to make any Droids / Ewoks customs other than my Gorneesh and Asha from last year - I hope to get to more soon. I may make something from one of the Ewoks movies first though.
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The wildlife of Endor : custom critters Empty Re: The wildlife of Endor : custom critters

Post  Chukha-Trok76 Sat 05 Feb 2011, 8:59 pm

Hey Scott,
Awesome Hanadak custom! I like your other minis as well. Customizing mini's must be difficult. I paint metal ones, but have never tried customizing Star Wars minis before. Did you use a D&D Taur for the Hanadak?

I'ma try to take some pics around campus tomorrow of my customs. I'll post 'em asap.
Chukha-Trok76
Chukha-Trok76

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sun 06 Feb 2011, 10:50 am

Scotty Speed wrote:http://scottyspeedskillerkustoms.blogspot.com/

I did a lot of custom STAR WARS miniatures, one of which was a Hanadak. Check them out on my blog spot.

I'm working right now on a set of prototype EWOKS 2nd series figures. They were cast from the actual prototype figures. I'll post some pics after I finish painting them.

Wow, how did you make those! The talent of customizers who can sculpt something so small so well is just amazing. Good job!
James
James
Founder
Founder

https://droidsandewoks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The wildlife of Endor : custom critters Empty Miniatures

Post  Scotty Speed Sun 06 Feb 2011, 4:15 pm

The basis for the Hanadak miniature was a Dnd Tauer. I chopped off the face and sculpted a new one. I did around 160 custom STAR WARS miniatures. I like doing obscure alien species like Priapulin, Cha'wen'he, and Quockran. I've been painting miniatures for years. I have around 600 or so STAR WARS miniatures that I've painted. Everything from all of the metal West End Games miniatures to all 17 sets of the Wizards of the Coast minis. I need to take a ton of pics but have been busy doing replica DROIDS and EWOKS figures. I managed to get a hold of all 6 of the EWOKS and all 8 of the DROIDS including all weapons and accessories and most of the coins. I may do a White Witch prototype vehicle after the figures.
Scotty Speed

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Wed 16 Feb 2011, 10:24 pm

Chukha-Trok76 wrote: It's been awhile since I posted anything new on customs. I have customized to date, a Chukha-Trok action figure (see my profile pic), a Greater Lantern Bird and an Endorian Lesser Bordok. I also outfitted a Safari Ltd. pinto stallion to look like a Pulga horse, and I have a little pony for a Guapa. I'll have pics up very soon of the Lantern Bird and the Bordok. That got me thinking of my Ewoks display. I want my Ewok village to be very detailed, with Ewoks and their accessories like wagons, pots, baskets, buckets. I want to make an animal corral or pen similar to that seen in Caravan of Courage. I'll make this out of small twigs lashed together with hemp thread.

How are your critters coming along?
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chukha-Trok76 Thu 17 Feb 2011, 4:43 am

Goopa everyone! (heehee, Ewok humor)
Funny you should mention my beasties. We had horrible winter weather for the last couple of weeks here in winfield Kansas, and then, this week, hey presto! It's literally 70 degrees out! Weird huh? so i intend to base coat my little munyip on Thursday morning, and then get to painting him! Also plan on nabbing or trying to nab a Safari Ltd. hyena figure to begin a wild Korinna this weekend!
Chukha-Trok76
Chukha-Trok76

Back to top Go down

Post  Chukha-Trok76 Mon 22 Aug 2011, 1:04 pm

The wildlife of Endor : custom critters Photo.php?fbid=10150273918503787&set=a.373727238786.159070

The wildlife of Endor : custom critters Photo.php?fbid=10150273918008787&set=a.373727238786.159070

The wildlife of Endor : custom critters Photo.php?fbid=10150273915973787&set=a.373727238786.159070

The wildlife of Endor : custom critters Photo.php?fbid=10150273916913787&set=a.373727238786.159070

The wildlife of Endor : custom critters Photo.php?fbid=10150273917498787&set=a.373727238786.159070

These are some custom Endorian forest critters I made awhile back. A lesser bordok and a greater lantern bird! Hope you'll like 'em! Smile
Chukha-Trok76
Chukha-Trok76

Back to top Go down

Post  Chukha-Trok76 Mon 22 Aug 2011, 1:06 pm

Aaaa! They didn't post! Why? Sad

....well, here's a link to my Facebook picture page of my customs. The bordok and lantern bird and Chukha-Trok are on it as well as a few other Ewoky things.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.373727238786.159070.500888786&type=1
Chukha-Trok76
Chukha-Trok76

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Wed 31 Aug 2011, 11:42 am

I cant see any of it, even your link says "This content is currently unavailable" when I click on it...
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chukha-Trok76 Thu 01 Sep 2011, 3:15 am

Oh K'vark! Anyone know exactly how I might be able to post those pics? I'd really appreciate any help that can be given. I'd like you guys to be able to see them. Rolling Eyes
Chukha-Trok76
Chukha-Trok76

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Wed 07 Sep 2011, 7:51 pm

maybe if you post them on a photo sharing site and then link from there. I dont use facebook, but maybe your settings are all on private or something like that, which isnt allowing us to see them.
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down