droidsandewoks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Figures

2 posters

Go down

Custom Figures Empty Custom Figures

Post  starwarslvr Sat 29 May 2010, 10:51 pm

Hi. I just happened to find this site the other day. I make a few charactors from the Droids cartoon. I make Jessica Meade , Kleb Zellok , Admiral Screed and Gaff. If anyone would be intersted in having me make one , I charge $20 each plus shipping. I make them out of fiberglass resin. The arms , legs and head are held in place by small pieces of rubber tubing. This allows the joints to move. You can contact me at starwars@vianet.ca or look up my facebook group called The Tusken Traider. If you want to see my feedback , I also go by the username starwarslvr on ebay.
starwarslvr

Back to top Go down

Custom Figures Empty Re: Custom Figures

Post  darth_sidious Sun 20 Jun 2010, 12:27 pm

You should post some pictures. Wink
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  starwarslvr Sun 20 Jun 2010, 12:57 pm

I tried to but I couldn`t figure out how. I`m not very good at learning new stuff. You can either email me or check out my facebook group The Tusken Traider. I have pics in the group gallery and I have a draw for a Jessica Meade for all members to try for.
starwarslvr

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Sun 20 Jun 2010, 4:06 pm

starwarslvr wrote:I tried to but I couldn`t figure out how. I`m not very good at learning new stuff. You can either email me or check out my facebook group The Tusken Traider. I have pics in the group gallery and I have a draw for a Jessica Meade for all members to try for.

I dont really use Facebook - but that sounds cool, it would be great if you had a drawing on this site - what better than one dedicated to the Droids & Ewoks cartoons!

Here is a link to your gallery:

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5175993438&v=photos

Are these based off one of the original prototypes?
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  starwarslvr Sun 20 Jun 2010, 7:36 pm

I believe they are. I purchased Screed , Zellock , Meade and Gaff on ebay from the seller Mon Julpa for $50 each unpainted. I then made molds of them myself and sell them painted for $25 each. I purchased Vlix , Sise , Tiig , Koong and Mon Julpa from a guy who calls himself Glassman fgor $40 each unpainted. He does really nice work. If I get off my ass , I can make molds of those charactors as well , but for now I just make four.
starwarslvr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down