droidsandewoks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clone Wars characters in realistic form

Go down

Clone Wars characters in realistic form Empty Clone Wars characters in realistic form

Post  darth_sidious Sat 18 Jun 2011, 12:37 pm

From the Q&A at actionfigureinsider:

Q2) And any chance/thought of Hasbro doing figures of Pre-Visla, Cad Bane, Asoka, Hondo, Embo, or any of the other "Clone Wars" characters in the more realistic saga or vintage styles?

A2) Yep, you asked for it, you got it. A handful of core Clone Wars figures are planned for the Vintage Collection line in 2012. Stay tuned for more information!

---------

I think the four main characters are a given (Anakin, Obi, Ahsoka, Rex), the only real thing I'm wondering about is what outfits they will be sporting. I really hope the realistic CW figures are limited, because they made some in the past for the original CW series, and I didnt like them as much as the animated figures. When it comes to characters like Cad Bane, sure he's cool - but the most recent Bane figure with Todo could pass for realistic - so I hope they just make some core characters and leave it at that, I cant imagine a whole other line of these - at that point I'd have to retire, lol.

With this news, I'm wondering if we'll see anymore Droids and Ewoks cartoon characters in realistic form as well, they would certainly be a welcome addition after figures like Boba and BL-17.
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down