droidsandewoks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Clone Wars: S04: EP06 – Nomad Droids

2 posters

Go down

The Clone Wars: S04: EP06 – Nomad Droids Empty The Clone Wars: S04: EP06 – Nomad Droids

Post  darth_sidious Sat 15 Oct 2011, 2:34 pm

What a fantastic episode, its my favorite so far this season - it was like a modern Droids cartoon episode, great nod to the series. I also liked the tiny aliens, they reminded me of the Brownies from Willow - the voices were even similar!
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Clone Wars: S04: EP06 – Nomad Droids Empty Re: The Clone Wars: S04: EP06 – Nomad Droids

Post  LeBeef Thu 12 Jul 2012, 5:27 am

Of all the season 4 episodes, this seemed the most "out there" and yet also the most true to classic Star Wars, I loved it! Filoni hinted in interviews that R2 would have his most important episode in season 5, but it'll be pretty difficult to have an R2 episode beat this one. That's interesting, I didn't think of the Willow reference when I first saw it, that just makes it even more memorable.
LeBeef
LeBeef

Back to top Go down

The Clone Wars: S04: EP06 – Nomad Droids Empty Re: The Clone Wars: S04: EP06 – Nomad Droids

Post  darth_sidious Thu 12 Jul 2012, 12:59 pm

Yes, 'out there' indeed, but I agree thats what made it so cool. It would be awesome to see a Droids type episode in season 5 as well, I'll be looking forward to that. Glad someone else got the Willow reference - they love to put 'easter eggs' like this in the show, and I for one love them.

By the way, welcome to the site. Wink
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down