droidsandewoks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fixer & Camie, Noghri & Ralrra comic packs. Cancelled?

2 posters

Go down

Fixer & Camie, Noghri & Ralrra comic packs. Cancelled? Empty Fixer & Camie, Noghri & Ralrra comic packs. Cancelled?

Post  James Mon 07 Sep 2009, 10:52 am

What's the word on these comic packs? They were originally shown at Galactic Hunter way back in April, but there was no sign of them at Comic Con. I have heard that the Fixer and Camie set has been postponed, but what about the Noghri and Ralrra pack?
A tiny picture from Galactic Hunter can be seen here: Galactic Hunter
James
James
Founder
Founder

https://droidsandewoks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Fixer & Camie, Noghri & Ralrra comic packs. Cancelled? Empty Re: Fixer & Camie, Noghri & Ralrra comic packs. Cancelled?

Post  David Mon 07 Sep 2009, 12:00 pm

I talked to the Hasbro representatives about these at Comic-Con and even got a peek at the Camie and Fixer figures (Mr. DePriest wouldn't let me take a picture, so you'll just have to take my word for it). They're still planned for release but they just haven't slotted them into the line yet. I'm assuming the same goes for the Noghri pack as well.
David
David

Back to top Go down

Fixer & Camie, Noghri & Ralrra comic packs. Cancelled? Empty Re: Fixer & Camie, Noghri & Ralrra comic packs. Cancelled?

Post  James Wed 09 Sep 2009, 7:39 pm

Lucky guy! How did they look up close? Were they packaged or loose?
James
James
Founder
Founder

https://droidsandewoks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  David Wed 09 Sep 2009, 9:54 pm

They were loose, painted prototypes. And they looked gorgeous, nice sculpts with plenty of articulation. The likenesses seemed pretty good too!
David
David

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down