droidsandewoks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remaining Ewok figures that we need

5 posters

Go down

Remaining Ewok figures that we need Empty Remaining Ewok figures that we need

Post  Chukha-Trok76 Thu 28 Feb 2013, 5:59 am

Okay, so over on the Rebelscum forums, people are discussing all the Ewok figures which haven't been made yet, and there's quite a list. It gets very interesting, because one fella, with a LOT of time on his hands has made a very detailed and excruciatingly exacting list of the various Ewoks we see, named and unamed throughout the Star Wars film franchise, including nicknames like "Scaredy" and "Macaroni." Boy, Ewok parents must really hate their children if they saddle them with monikers like that. Inspires terror. Rolling Eyes

Anyways, here's a list of some of the more prominent Ewok names that I have noticed as absent from among our Ewok ranks. In no particular order (except the first one) tongue

1. Chukha-Trok
2. A proper Kaink
3. Deej Warrick
4. Wheechee Warrick
5. Shodu and Winda Warrick
6. Rabin
7. Bretthup
8. "Maternal Ewok with wokling" (different Ewok than Shodu and Winda)
9. Kazaak
10. The "Green hooded stripey" Ewok in the catapult scene
11. Nikki
12. "Pipe smoking" Ewok elder (Who will NEVER be made I predict)
13. The "Upside down skull" Ewok
14. "Wookie Hugger" black Ewok with white face who hugs Chewie's knee in the storytelling/part of the tribe scene

Are there anymore I've missed? I tried to only include major Ewok players, ones which get a significant amount of screen time or are prominently marked. I did not include Ewoks from the animated series such as Malani or Latara. We can discuss them later. Feel free to discuss this list and add your own thoughts/suggestions. Guys, in closing, I say we rally for Chukha-Trok this time. Poor guy has already been sculpted, we just had bad luck with LFL stupidity. I wish they'd release him. Le sigh. Sad
Chukha-Trok76
Chukha-Trok76

Back to top Go down

Remaining Ewok figures that we need Empty Re: Remaining Ewok figures that we need

Post  EwokWizard Thu 28 Feb 2013, 11:56 am

I would LOVE to have the pipe smoking elder. And obviously no one here would be opposed to a Morag figure...the mold for which I would pay personally given the opportunity. You'd think if they thought it was profitable enough to make those Marvel comics-based figures from the comic packs they could make at least one or two Ewoks cartoon figures.
EwokWizard
EwokWizard

Back to top Go down

Remaining Ewok figures that we need Empty Re: Remaining Ewok figures that we need

Post  darth_sidious Fri 01 Mar 2013, 12:18 am

Good list - my top two are the same as yours of course. Latara is on my top ten list for sure - she has to be included! Smile I wonder how she'd look realistically sculpted? Kneesaa turned out great, so she probably would too...
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dmeluzio22 Wed 10 Apr 2013, 5:56 pm

I totally agree. A Chukha-Trok is a must. How he has not be released yet it beyond me. Although a more proper Kaink would be cool I would like to see a first time apprearance of a few before revisiting Kaink. Deej would be the next most important to me.
dmeluzio22
dmeluzio22

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorax Wed 08 May 2013, 7:25 pm

More Woklings and some Ewok warriors with bolas would be kinda cool. Also some village accessories like the helmet drums or the big drum that Teebo beats in ROTJ would be a welcome addition.
Gorax
Gorax

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Wed 08 May 2013, 9:58 pm

Its beyond me why they haven't repainted the wokling at least - its a great accessory.
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Fri 20 Feb 2015, 11:21 pm

According to Hasbros Q&A at Toy Fair 2015, they have no plans for the Chukha-Trok release. Looks like when LFL pushed him from the Kneesaa multipack, they possibly knocked him out for good... Sad
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorax Sun 22 Feb 2015, 2:25 pm

yea, I kinda figured hasbro totally abandoned any plans for EU woks after Kneesa and the multi pack but the confirmation really blows. Plus I read somewhere that hasbro has no intentions of re-releasing the tree village either...... BOOOOOO hasbro !!!!!!!! Theres a 3D printed version of it that was up on indegogo for a while but it lacked detail; at least I hope a couple of new ewoks pop up in the black series (though it doesn't look hopeful) or maybe some ewok characters in the new star wars could plausibly spawn new figures ? lets keep our fingers crossed Smile
Gorax
Gorax

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down