droidsandewoks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who'd like to see the CW return to a planet from Droids or Ewoks?

2 posters

Go down

Who'd like to see the CW return to a planet from Droids or Ewoks? Empty Who'd like to see the CW return to a planet from Droids or Ewoks?

Post  darth_sidious Mon 21 Jun 2010, 2:34 pm

Who'd like to see the CW return to a planet from Droids or Ewoks? The CW series has been to many planets in the past 2 seasons, some that we saw in the PT movies as well or heard about in other EU - who'd like them to touch on planets from the cartoons? Maybe they could crash land on Endor and have a run-in with the Duloks?!

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:Clone_Wars_Dulok.jpg
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who'd like to see the CW return to a planet from Droids or Ewoks? Empty Re: Who'd like to see the CW return to a planet from Droids or Ewoks?

Post  James Mon 21 Jun 2010, 5:01 pm

I was thinking the exact same thing only a few days ago about having the Duloks appear in the Clone Wars. I think they could actually make a few good episodes around Endor. I remember in Clone Wars adventures Aayla Secura went to Endor. There was at one point a Separatist outpost there, so there's some material right there to build at least one episode around.
James
James
Founder
Founder

https://droidsandewoks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Who'd like to see the CW return to a planet from Droids or Ewoks? Empty Re: Who'd like to see the CW return to a planet from Droids or Ewoks?

Post  darth_sidious Sat 26 Jun 2010, 10:29 pm

I forgot about that comic, but I do remember reading it to my nephew...it would be great to see a return to Endor, and I'd love to see figures of Ewoks and Duloks in the new animated style!
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down