droidsandewoks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Trilogies and Expanded Universe costumes

3 posters

Go down

Star Wars Trilogies and Expanded Universe costumes Empty Star Wars Trilogies and Expanded Universe costumes

Post  Delmar Nori Tue 29 Mar 2011, 10:09 pm

Can we discuss about costumes on this forum?

I never made a costume. But I aways enjoy the costumes made by other Star Wars fans for conventions as the JediCons, promoted by the Jedi Councils of Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo. www.jedirio.com.br and www.conselhosp.com.br

Today I found a page about the Star Wars fan Brianna Musgrave Gaffey, who made a costume based off of the tan leather dress worn by Princess Leia during her time at the Ewok village in Return of the Jedi. I didn't found info about Brianna's country.

There are some photos with Brianna as Princess Leia. She appears on some photos with a young girl (maybe her daughter) wearing an incredible Princess Kneesaa costume. Too cute!

Star Wars Trilogies and Expanded Universe costumes CVLeiaKneesaa01

Source: http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=4997&bu=%2Fbase.php%3Fb%3D10%26i%3D1%26s%3Dc%26start%3D160&bl=Ra+Kura+Base+costumes

It's a good idea! We can imagine if the characters of Leia Organa and Kneesaa a Jari Kintaka had a talk during that ROTJ days. We could talk about it on other topic.

Last edited by Delmar Nori on Tue 29 Mar 2011, 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Inserting photo source)
Delmar Nori
Delmar Nori

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Trilogies and Expanded Universe costumes Empty Re: Star Wars Trilogies and Expanded Universe costumes

Post  darth_sidious Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:16 pm

That is a great Kneesaa costume - If I had a kid, I'd totally dress them up too, lol.
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Trilogies and Expanded Universe costumes Empty Re: Star Wars Trilogies and Expanded Universe costumes

Post  Chukha-Trok76 Mon 04 Apr 2011, 5:13 am

That is just...EPIC CUTENESS!! Happy Ewok Very Happy
Chukha-Trok76
Chukha-Trok76

Back to top Go down

Post  Delmar Nori Mon 04 Apr 2011, 11:11 pm

This Kneesaa costume is too realistic. If someone made a new Ewoks film or TV season, live-action or 3D animation, Kneesaa can have fur and clothes similar to this costume.
Delmar Nori
Delmar Nori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down