droidsandewoks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Widdle, Oochee, and Chukha-Trok in 2012??

4 posters

Go down

Widdle, Oochee, and Chukha-Trok in 2012?? Empty Widdle, Oochee, and Chukha-Trok in 2012??

Post  darth_sidious Mon 07 Nov 2011, 4:43 pm

The rumor mill released information about Widdle and Oochee, via someone named "Stan" over at Rebelscum that has "predicted" releases for awhile now...based on his information, and frankly his english, I think he probably works at or with the Hasbro factory in the far east. He listed Widdle and Oochee for a 2012 exclusive 2-pack release, "pending the vendor". So next year we might see this 2-pack and a 2-pack of Kneesaa and Chukha-Trok, and perhaps others...
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Widdle, Oochee, and Chukha-Trok in 2012?? Empty Re: Widdle, Oochee, and Chukha-Trok in 2012??

Post  darth_sidious Wed 15 Feb 2012, 9:57 am

As everyone probably knows by now, an Ewok Multipack with Kneesaa, Teebo, Tippet, Wunka, & Corpsey was seen in a leaked image. However, there are no details on the fate of Widdle, Oochee, and Chukha-Trok. All three Ewoks were confirmed by Hasbro to be tooled, but no release details are available. Many fans across the web have speculated that these three might be part of another future multipack...any thoughts?
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Widdle, Oochee, and Chukha-Trok in 2012?? Empty Re: Widdle, Oochee, and Chukha-Trok in 2012??

Post  Chukha-Trok76 Wed 15 Feb 2012, 3:40 pm

My thoughts are that the final production of Chukha-Trok as an actual, realized action figure that fans can buy will cause such a distruption in the underlying Law of Probability and Statistics that it will spin the Universe as we know it into utter chaos and issue in the real end of the world!
LOL. Maybe. It's just that ever since I first saw Caravan of Courage in it's tv debut (I'm dating myself as old here, think about it) I've wanted a figure of Chukha-Trok. It still puzzles me that they haven't produced him as of yet. BUT...with this Ewok multi-pack coming (hopefully!) we will have an actual action figure of Princess Kneesaa, an ewok I never thought we'd see beyond the pvc stage. And I'm still boggled about actually including Corpsey. Shocked I mean, he was a brave little guy, but ka-pow! Poor Romba can weep over him now. Crying or Very sad LOL.
As for Wunka...who IS he? I'm all about Tippet and Teebo though.
Widdle and Oochie would be cool, only if they were scaled to match the current Ewok scale trend of smaller, more articulated Ewoks. Also I hope they give Widdle's hood a proper detail. It's actually different from Wicket's hood both in color and shape. Also I believe Widdle's has a feather in it.
Chukha-Trok76
Chukha-Trok76

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Sat 10 Mar 2012, 4:31 pm

There are now rumors (beyond my prediction) of a second Ewok multipack, so lets hope it contains these three figures!
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Mon 27 Aug 2012, 9:34 pm

Update regarding Chukha-Trok, via an interview with Hasbro's DePriest at Celebration 6 with the website Sirstevesguide: Chukha-Trok was dropped from this multipack because someone from LFL said that he existed 200 years before these characters, so he couldnt be with ROTJ Ewoks.

What kind of nonsense is that!? Chukha-Trok was alive during the same era as these other Ewoks, he died 3 ABY during the Caravan of Courage movie - someone at Lucasfilm frakked up and we might not get him now... Mad
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chukha-Trok76 Mon 27 Aug 2012, 11:06 pm

What what?? That's just stupid! "Someone at Lucasfilm" needs to have their head removed from their posterior. How could Chukha-Trok exist "200 years before these characters" when it CLEARLY shows him in the Ewok Celebration scene in Bright Tree Village, and he met Wicket and Kneesaa in the forest while they were searching for Asha. Not to mention "Caravan of Courage." If Chukha-Trok wasn't alive then, neither was Wicket! Lame, lame, lame. and someone really needs to take this issue to Lucasfilm, Hasbro and Daryl Depreist! Sad
Chukha-Trok76
Chukha-Trok76

Back to top Go down

Post  Delmar Nori Tue 28 Aug 2012, 1:49 pm

Someone on Hasbro aren't interested on learn about Star Wars characters history. Even the ones on Hasbro's toy lines.

"Chukha-Trok existed 200 years before these characters"... Too bad! Mad
Delmar Nori
Delmar Nori

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Tue 28 Aug 2012, 3:32 pm

Apparently LFL also said to drop the new Teebo head sculpt and repaint Lograys head... Sometimes its just best if LFL keeps their collective nose out of the action figure business. I hope Hasbro puts Chukha-Trok in the basic figure line, because many fans have been patient (for years) about his release.
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorax Sat 01 Sep 2012, 7:30 pm

If hasbro can release characters like Xizor (which sat on walmart's shelves forever) in a EU pack, there's no reason they couldn't release Chukha-Trok in some other lame format like a blu-ray exclusive release or mail in thing like the vintage collection boba fett Evil or Very Mad
Gorax
Gorax

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down