droidsandewoks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recent Vintage Acquisitions

3 posters

Go down

Recent Vintage Acquisitions  Empty Recent Vintage Acquisitions

Post  darth_sidious Fri 06 May 2011, 1:53 pm

I just picked up a Thall Joben in trade, and its near mint - one step closer to completing my loose Droids collection. I just need Kea Moll, Tigg Fromm, Sise Fromm, and I'd like to pick up at least a repro Vlix eventually.
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Recent Vintage Acquisitions  Empty Re: Recent Vintage Acquisitions

Post  Chukha-Trok76 Sat 07 May 2011, 1:44 am

Hey, congrats! Good luck on finding that Vlix though. He's a tough one to locate! I think the Droids and Ewoks lines are becoming more and more difficult to find at affordable prices since the renewed intrest in Star Wars animated series. They're fun and well made figures. Now if only we can convince Hasbro and Lucasfilm that kids need new versions of these classic characters. After all, if Bandai can revamp The Thundercats (it looks so cool!) surely Lucasfilm can afford to give us Droids and Ewoks.
Chukha-Trok76
Chukha-Trok76

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Sat 07 May 2011, 10:13 am

Well the chances of getting a real Vlix are about zero, but reproductions are available on ebay even now, I just dont know if I want to pay $75-100 for whats basically a custom, even though they are cast from an original. The others I need will be hard to find as well, though Kea Moll shouldnt be too difficult.
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Recent Vintage Acquisitions  Empty recent aquisitions

Post  Scotty Speed Thu 26 May 2011, 7:16 am

I'm down to just 3 DROIDS figures I need. Just got a Uncle Gundy and Kez-Iban both loose mint with coins.

Still need:
Thall Joben
Tig Fromm
A-Wing Pilot
Scotty Speed

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Sun 10 Jul 2011, 8:08 pm

Stopped by a comic shop today that I used to go to as a kid, and picked up an animated Wicket coin for 50 cents! They didnt have any Droids or Ewoks animated figures, but the coin at that price was worth the trip alone. I also picked up a vintage 1980s Yoda, that was mint with all its accessories for only $3...felt like a kid again! Razz
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down