droidsandewoks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ewok Multipack (2012): Kneesaa, Teebo, Tippet, Filtchee, & Nanta

+8
r2sg
dmeluzio22
bigbarada
Morgan4242
Delmar Nori
darth_sidious
James
Chukha-Trok76
12 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Ewok Multipack (2012): Kneesaa, Teebo, Tippet, Filtchee, & Nanta - Page 5 Empty Re: Ewok Multipack (2012): Kneesaa, Teebo, Tippet, Filtchee, & Nanta

Post  Chukha-Trok76 Thu 30 Aug 2012, 10:15 pm

Nobody replaces C-Trok! But yeeahh. My favorite one is, of course, Kneesaa. Then Tippet. Then Flitchee, Teebo and Nanta. But not because I dislike Nanta or feel like he's less superior. Probably because of the reasons Darth_Sideous stated. He feels a little rushed. And yes, we all know Teebo's face was supposed to be sculpted different. I just hope they bring us Chukha-Trok before I turn 40! You have 5 years, Hasbro!
Chukha-Trok76
Chukha-Trok76

Back to top Go down

Ewok Multipack (2012): Kneesaa, Teebo, Tippet, Filtchee, & Nanta - Page 5 Empty Re: Ewok Multipack (2012): Kneesaa, Teebo, Tippet, Filtchee, & Nanta

Post  thegreatheep Sat 01 Sep 2012, 7:02 pm

Yes, this recent TRU Ewoks set is fantastic. IMHO, this is the best Ewok release that Hasbro has ever come out with. Great choice of figures & accessories, and for Ewoks cartoon Fans, Princess Kneesa. I mean, what's not to like?! Very Happy
thegreatheep

Back to top Go down

Post  James Wed 05 Sep 2012, 9:36 am

Yay! Princess Kneesaa is here! Here she is in my dawn redwood tree.

Ewok Multipack (2012): Kneesaa, Teebo, Tippet, Filtchee, & Nanta - Page 5 DSC06224
James
James
Founder
Founder

https://droidsandewoks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  darth_sidious Wed 05 Sep 2012, 11:26 am

Great to see that you have the set, I'm glad that other collector was able to ship you one - I still have not seen another Ewok set at retail. They must have received more shipments because I have noticed additional pilot sets, but the Ewoks keep selling out! I guess thats good news - I'm sure Habro and TRU are happy about them doing so well.
darth_sidious
darth_sidious
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ewok Multipack (2012): Kneesaa, Teebo, Tippet, Filtchee, & Nanta - Page 5 Empty Found!

Post  Delmar Nori Fri 16 Nov 2012, 9:18 pm

I found! A trader took this pack from USA. It'll be sold tomorrow. Maybe I'll post a photo here. Smile
Delmar Nori
Delmar Nori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5